Urgent Requirement from Centre for Right Direction, a Leading Executive Search and Placement Consultant, operational from last more than 19 years, recommended and placed professionals in more than 350 renowned companies at almost all levels and functional areas, is looking for :
Post : Recruitment Executives – CRD/3053
Qualification : Graduate / MBA (HR/Personnel) / MPM.
Experience : 1 – 5 years of experience in recruitment and shortlisting work.
Job Responsibilities :
• To short-list professionals as per the requirement and contact and assess them before recommending to the companies.
• To do executive search as per the requirement.
• To maintain and update the data-bank and records.
• To talk to companies about their H. R. requirements, taking appointments for interviews, telling about the profile of candidates before directing candidates for interview.
• Replying e-mails and sending letters to companies as well as candidates.
• Able to understand the requirement given over phone and able to write it properly.
• Regular follow-up with companies as well as candidates.
• Keeping track of the interview, their outcome, selection, billing etc.
Person looking for :
Smart, fluency in English, confident and able to talk to people at all levels.
Interested professionals can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with their present salary and subject “Recruitment Executives – CRD/3053″ on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send the resume at email@example.com with the above details.
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,Sanghvi Nagar,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
This post was written by jobnet on December 8, 2012